The Cooley family's Corn Maze is full of twists and turns that promise your family quality time full of giggles and smiles. As the adventure begins, you will be greeted by our friendly staff where they will give you a game sheet and a flag. The game sheet provides questions and clues to help you navigate through the maze. The flag simply checks you in with us and when you bring it back, we know you made it out! Leave your technology in the car, breathe in some fresh country air, and spend some time with your family and friends!
Corn Maze Rules: We want you to be safe, so please be aware of our rules provided for your safety and others also traveling through the maze. Supervision of youth is strongly advised.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN CORN MAZE. No exceptions.
- Flashlights are required in night maze.
- No picking or throwing corn.
- Stay on the trail- this is to keep you safe as well as our corn (it won't grow back once it's knocked down).
- No running.
- The obvious: No smoking, alcohol or drugs, and if you're under the influence of the latter two, please don't visit our farm.
- Be considerate to others and to the property you are on.
- Violators of any of the above will be removed from the venue without a refund.