Thank you for visiting our birthday party page! Unfortunately, all of our pre-scheduled barn rental party times are full for the fall season. Due to high demand for parties, we will be offering picnic table rentals under our Shed through October 29. Details of this option are listed below.
Shed Picnic Package-- $10 per picnic table + $8 /person hayride ticket
The Shed Picnic Package is a great option for those who simply need a quick reserved area to have cake & ice-cream before they take the wagon ride (tickets are $8 per person).
- Table rental is for 2 hours with each table seating 8-10 guests.
- We do NOT provide cake/ice-cream, table cloths, etc. We are providing the tables only.
- Hayride to fall fun area includes: cow feedin', visit with farm animals, tire swings, and farm playground. Each guest on wagon will receive one pie-sized pumpkin. *Please note this will not be a private hayride. There will be other farm guests on your wagon as well.
If you are interested in this option, please call Lorraine at (864) 461-3000 to check for availability or fill our our Birthday Request Form.
We are excited you are considering a Strawberry Hill Fall Birthday Party! So many families have celebrated here with us and we hope you choose to do so too! These particular birthday parties are only available on the weekends and during our fall pumpkin season. Please see the dates and times below for options.
Dates and Times
Fall Birthday parties are available during our regular fall season dates: Saturday, September 16, 2017 - Sunday, October 29, 2017 on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Saturdays: 10 am- 12 pm, 1-3 pm, 4-6 pm **FULL
Sundays: 2-4 pm **FULL
To view our Birthday Party Packages, click here.
- The Event Barn will already be decorated with fall harvest decor including hay bales, corn stalks, and pumpkins galore. You are welcome to bring any additional decorations but we ask that you do not use tacks, nails, or anything that may effect the integrity of our wood plank walls.
- We do not provide any food, beverages, cups, plates, or table cloths for your party. You are welcome to bring cake and party snacks to your liking. Though, grills are not allowed.
- Booking Deposit: To hold your preferred date and time, we require a $50 deposit. This deposit will be put towards to your final total.
- Cancellations: We must recieve cancellation notices at least 14 days prior to scheduled party date. If you do not cancel 14 days prior, you will be charged for use of our Event Barn- $125.00.
- Weather: We hope you have great weather for your party! However, in case of rain, we are unable to run our wagons on wet trails due to safety concerns. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to reschedule for another day at the farm. Our cancellation policy does bend under weather circumstances.
Schedule yours today!
To book your Fall Birthday Party, please fill out our Birthday Request Form.
Should you have any questions concerning any specific needs or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.